This EL sheet can be cut into many sizes and shapes; perfect EL panel for the costume designer to the prototyping engineer.
Six easy steps to making a custom panel: Click here for instruction sheet
- Parallel Electrode type panel – Use Parallel type Inverter ONLY
- Cut to size and shape.
- Solder leads to copper tape
- Remove backer from copper tape
- Press one lead to the front busbar tab and one to the rear busbar
- Cover with tape
- Connect to a Parallel Electrode type inverter of the proper square inch size. Click here for available inverters
Have a question or need a quote?