Large LED modules made in Louisiana by US Solid State, LLC., are available in many sizes and colors. Modules can have one, two, three or four colors per module such as high CRI white, red, green, blue, IR (Infra-Red) and UV (Ultra-violet).
Many of our LED modules can be field cut to smaller sizes making it easy to create custom LED lighting. Modules work well in-store displays, light boxes, backlighting stone countertops and custom lighting.
Please see our data sheet for module description and cutting information.
SunLike Series LEDs from Seoul Semiconductor Deliver Natural Spectrum Human-Centric Lighting Sources for Lighting Designers
- High Color Quality with CRI Min.95 (R9>85)
- Seoul Semiconductor First in the World to Receive Low-Risk Eye Safety Certification for its Natural Light LED SunLike [RG-1 grade in Eye Safety certification]
- SunLike Series LEDs are the world’s first natural spectrum LEDs, producing light that closely matches the spectrum of natural sunlight
- Interest is growing in human-centric lighting and the effects of light on human biorhythms.
Click here for SunLike datasheet
Common uses for LED modules include:
- Grow Light
- Photography / Video
- Ceiling Troffer
- Architectural lighting
- Retail displays
- Back-lighting stone, stained glass
- Faux skylight
- Faux windows
- Lighted wall
- Under cabinet lighting
- Custom light fixtures and retrofit applications
- High bay lighting
Attributes of our Premium LED modules:
- Life [LD 70] 100,000 + hours (See Data Sheet)
- Only name brand LEDs
- Aluminum for optimum heat management
- UL Component File # E358479
- Energy efficient
- Low voltage (24vdc)
- Up to 100-watt LED Modules are available with ~9,800+ lumen
- Modules simplify custom lightbox and luminaire design
- No periodic maintenance
- No noise
- 0.28-inch (7mm) overall height
- Can be mounted in any position
- Simple bare wire connections
- Colors available: ~3,000K, ~4,000K, ~5,000K, ~6,500K, Red, Green, Blue, IR, UV
Module sizes currently in production
Size in inches: (sizes are approximate)
0.50 x 11.875
3.75 x 11.00
5.83 x 5.83
8.5 x 14.50
8.5 x 17.00
8.5 x 22.50
11.65 x 11.65
Do you want a quote? Call or email us at email@example.com and let us know the brightness and the color temperature you need. We will be happy to send you a quote.
Most of our LED modules are a UL component, meaning they are designed to be used in a product you manufacture and intend to have UL listed. Our sturdy aluminum light modules are designed to connect together making it easy to create a custom light source.
Our modules have simple push-in connectors making it easy to create a large custom light source. Modules are low voltage 24-volt DC, constant voltage type so adding or subtracting modules from your lighting array will not require a power supply change as with constant current modules.
Have a question or need a quote?