Knema, LLC. will consider return requests at our sole discretion and without obligation, subject to the following restrictions:
- Products specified NCNR (Non-Cancellable Non-Returnable) or CSP (Customer Specific Product) at time of order placement / sale cannot be returned or refunded.
- Product must not have been purchased with NCNR agreement or as a CSP order. Custom panels, lamps, modules or electrical ware are not returnable.
- You must obtain an RMA number before returning any product.
- A 15% Restocking fee will apply for the return of non NCNR or CSP items in new, undamaged, unused condition and in original packaging. Product labeling must be in place for clear traceability to our original shipment.
- Product must be or have been shipped by Knema within the past 14 days of invoice.
- Customer Convenience and/or Customer Error returns shall be determined on a case by case basis and subject to restocking fees, with consideration for associated costs. Any product deemed not restockable will be returned to customer at customers expense without credit.
- Order cancelation or change must be done before production begins. In some cases, it is possible to stop production before completion; however, you will be responsible for material costs used.
Terms and Conditions:
- A 1.5% Per month finance charge will be added to all balances 30 days past due. All goods remain the property of KNEMA, LLC. until fully paid for.
- Claims for shortages or damaged product must be submitted within 7 business days.
- If not specified, all goods are covered by the manufacturer’s standard warranty. Warranties do not extend to physically damaged/disassembled items.
As the Buyer, acceptance of this Sales Order is confirmation of all details, including payment terms specified. Unless otherwise stated, KNEMA, LLC. in compliance with PCI requirements, maintains all payment information and partial or delayed payments will be processed in the same manner as the original payment.