1, 2, and 3 color LED (non-video) modules are available in red, green, blue, and white and in several color temperatures. 2 and 3 color modules make possible a range of colors or color temperatures by varying the brightness of each color. For example, if you have a 2 color LED module that contains 3,200K and 6,500K LEDs, you can select either of these two color temperatures or any color temperature in-between. 3 color LED modules can have LEDs in color or in any of several shades of white. Our LED modules can be dimmed.Large LED modules made in South Korea are available in many sizes and colors. Modules, sometimes called LED tiles, can have one, two, three, or four colors per module such as high CRI white, red, green, blue, IR (Infra-Red) and UV (Ultra-violet).
Many of our LED modules can be field cut to smaller sizes making it easy to create custom LED lighting. Modules work well in-store displays, lightboxes, backlighting stone countertops and custom lighting.
Please see our data sheet for module description and cutting information.
Now Available – High CRI
SunLike Series LEDs from Seoul Semiconductor Deliver Natural Spectrum Human-Centric Lighting Sources for Lighting Designers
- High Color Quality with CRI Min.95 (R9>85)
- Seoul Semiconductor First in the World to Receive Low-Risk Eye Safety Certification for its Natural Light LED SunLike [RG-1 grade in Eye Safety certification]
- SunLike Series LEDs are the world’s first natural spectrum LEDs, producing light that closely matches the spectrum of natural sunlight
- Interest is growing in human-centric lighting and the effects of light on human biorhythms.
Common uses for LED modules include:
- Grow Light
- Photography / Video
- Ceiling Troffer
- Architectural lighting
- Retail displays
- Back-lighting stone, stained glass
- Faux skylight
- Faux windows
- Lighted wall
- Under-cabinet lighting
- Custom light fixtures and retrofit applications
- High bay lighting
Attributes of our Premium LED modules:
- Life [LD 70] 100,000 + hours (See Data Sheet)
- Only name brand LEDs
- Aluminum for optimum heat management
- Energy efficient
- Low voltage (24vdc)
- Up to 100-watt LED Modules are available with ~9,800+ lumen
- Modules simplify custom lightbox and luminaire design
- No periodic maintenance
- No noise
- 0.28-inch (7mm) overall height
- Can be mounted in any position
- Simple bare wire connections
- Colors available: ~3,000K, ~4,000K, ~5,000K, ~6,500K, Red, Green, Blue, IR, UV
Our modules have simple push-in connectors making it easy to create a large custom light source. Modules are low voltage 24-volt DC (other voltages are available), constant voltage type so adding or subtracting modules from your lighting array will not require a power supply change as with constant current modules.